Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Soulstring - House Me Tonite Volume One


I've never been a big house fan but I just can't resist doing a mix with a few of the quality tracks I have in my collection. It starts off really minimal in the beginning and then gets very techy/garagy/acidy as it goes on. Do enjoy it and here's the songlist.

01. Djuma Soundsystems - Les Djinns (My My Remix) , Get Physical Music
02. The KLF and Ricardo Villalobos - What Time Is Love (Veto Retro Mix #2) , Balou Sounds
03. Nic Fanciulli - Lucky Heather (Original Mix) , Glass Splinters
04. Guy Gerber & Shlomi Aber - After Love , Cocoon Recordings
05. Danny Tenaglia - Dibiza (Bring The Drums Back) , Stereo Productions
06. Nick Holder - Inside Your Soul (Lexicon Avenue Remix) , NRK Sound Division
07. Gabriel Ananda - Trommelstunde , Karmarouge
08. Depeche Mode - Precious (Michael Mayer Balearic Mix) , Sire Records Company
09. James Zabiela + Nic Fanciulli (One + One) - No Pressure , Ministry of Sounds


No comments: