Monday, July 02, 2007

Soundaholic's Pick - 3.7.07



Oi oi! What's good everyone. It sure has been one hell of a week for me but thankfully I've got this one hell of a band to keep me company. Cansei de ser Sexy's (CSS) would be the most popular band coming out of Brazil yet and their electro-pop/rock and synthish dance-punk tunes are just so addictive. Made up mostly of art-school kids (the usual design your own instruments , clothes and CD sleeve ones) who aren't really proficient with guitars and other instruments just yet, CSS are coming out with great tunes to wow crowds as they toured almost every major music festival around the world this summer nonetheless. So as I am space dancing, shuffling, walking-man(ing), robo dancing and moshing by myself in my lil hot bedroom while listening to CSS and bringing in my 19th year on this world tonite, here's a few tracks for you guys.


And two of their really mind-fucking music videos.



"Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above"

"Alala"

and I wana add that I'm just so smitten by their bassist Iracema Trevisan and of course, every guy would notice their Japanese/German/Portugese lead singer Luisa Matsushita which goes by "Lovefoxxx."

No comments: