Sunday, July 15, 2007

Soundaholic's Pick - 15.6.07

I don't wana look like too much of a Justice fan, cause everyone has been blogging about how great they are. But I gotta admit, there isn't simply one day in the last 3-5 months that I haven't listen to a Justice track. Moreover the whole world seems to be listening to their album on loop and every electro DJ have Justice on their set. So low and behold, it's time we drink the water...from Nazareth.

Justice - Waters Of Nazareth
Justice - Waters Of Nazareth (Justice Remix)
Justice - Waters Of Nazareth (Erol Alkan Durr Durrr Durrrrrr Re Edit)

I still remember how I got a headache after hearing this track for the first time. That was about half a year ago and I thought my CD player is skipping, then after awhile into the track, I was banging my head like crazy. Anyway heres a video of the Waters of Nazareth release party, it features a star studded lineup including Feadz, Mr Ozio, Uffie, SebastiAn, DJ Funk, Surkin, Kavinsky, Erol Alkan (Mustapha 3000) and Justice! I would kill to go to a gig like that. (go google the above names, they are the hottest electro musicians around these days)

No comments: