Friday, September 21, 2007

P-P-P-P-POGO!!!

yeeaaa...woo-ohh-oh, theres somethin in the airrrrr...woo-ohh-oh.

I dun mean to boast but back in '05, i know Digitalism is gona be a big commercial success one day after hearing the superamazing "Zdarlight." It took them something before coming out with their debut album "Idealism" this summer and ever since I've got my hands on it, I've been listening to it over and over. I'm instantly hooked to "Pogo," which is my favourite track in an album full of potentially hit tracks. Theres just something bout the synth sounds and vocals that makes it such a catchy tune. I totally wouldn't mind if every dance acts sounds like Digitalism, but too bad they are one of a kind. So here's a few remixes.

Digitalism - Pogo (Maximised by Punks Jump Up)
Digitalism - Pogo (Shinichi Osawa Distortion Edit)
Digitalism - Pogo (On The Road To Paris Version)

No comments: