Sunday, October 14, 2007

this joker called Will.I.Am

okay first theres Pharell Williams, did a remix for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. It recieved some good review but personally I don't think it is anything worth getting excited about. Then Kanye dropped "Stronger," in my opinion, still quite a half-assed job but its been a commercial success. Now this joker call Will.I.Am, comes along and just raps his bullshit lyrics over "Around the World."

Story has it that Will.I.Am was so happy with the track that he immediately made a video of it. Then he went to ask Thomas Bangalter for the permission to release it. And thank god Daft Punk have the sense to give Will a flatout "NO!"

Now on the topic of Daft Punk, gota check this out.


COOL RITE!!!

It'd be so much fun if everyone does it at the same time.

anyways before i sign off, some punk ass bitch stole my bag containing my Hp and wallet when i was playing ball last Friday, so if you want to contact me, im afraid the only way is thru email/msn messenger (seb_sliceoflife@hotmail.com) i'd be online everyday so u prolly gona catch me there.

-outzzz-

No comments: